Saturday, November 10, 2007

my saturday night

Psalm 5:11But let all who take refuge in you be glad; let them ever sing for joy. Spread your protection over them, that those who love your name may rejoice in you.

So saturday night me and my friend Lizz where driving to go sleep over and have a girls night out at a friend of ours. But it didn't work out that way, We were driving thought and interstion in philly Grant and blvd (voted one of the worsed intersations in the us) so we were driving and talking all of sudden some hits us. we are ok the 2 of us didn't get hurt praise God. So i've been thinking about all this and has been a wake up call for me that i've been taking my life for granted and that i haven't been living the way i'm susposed to be. I'm praising God for being there for me and my friend Lizz that he sent his angels there to protect us thanks god:)

No comments: