Friday, October 27, 2006

my dream

Joel 2:28-30 says
And afterward,I will pour out my Spirit on all people.Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams,your young men will see visions.
Even on my servants, both men and women, I will pour out my Spirit in those days.
I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth.

So I had this dream 3 days ago
I was at my friends Judy and Helens house for worship and but it wasn't there house it was another house and so we were opening our time of fellowship and worship time with some prayer and as soon as we were finished 20 salvation army officers come in the door out of no where!! So everyone in the room was shocked to see Salvation army officers in Helen and judy's house. So someone ask I don't remember who said what are u doing here? And so they said that they were here to worship. So out of the 20 officers that where there I could only pick out 3 that I knew 3 where Major Susan Wittenberg, Major Andrew Murray , Major gotten, so they dream skip a free parts and all the officers line up the stairs and come down with army flag and where marching down the steps, and my corps officer started annoucing each and every person that was comming down the steps like sport annoucer. And so everydody was cheering and smilies where one everyones faces. and they i go to the kitchen and start talking with 2 woman officers and i don't know who they were and that is when the dream ended.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nancy,

i miss you! :) i'm so happy you are blogging, and i am too.

in the dream were YOU one of the officers?

its a powerful dream. i think it has to do with God's plan to raise up an army, a spiritual army, to captivate the heart's of our leaders and cause them to MARCH with His purposes.

:) miss you. i'm having so much fun in d.c., i love it.

katie.