Tuesday, December 05, 2006

what if god's people prayed

what if god's people humbled themsleves and pray?
my corps (my chruch) has always with out a doubt is a praying corps. I've seen people in my corps humble themselves before god and pray. So we recving just put a prayer room in my corps(the most coolest thing ever) and so we just had a weekend of 48 straight hours of prayer. So martha (the officer manger/ bookeeper) asked me if i would do both over nights friday and saturday night. i was sure i have no life i will come and pray:) So the first night of pray was the most amazing night of pray that have ever expericings in my life at my corps. so friday night a group of us went around the building and prayed over the differnet rooms in the building. So we went to the differnet class rooms that the public school rents from the corps and prayed for the kids and the teachers in each class room. So after we finished pray for the differnet class rooms and we went to the officer and prayed for my corps officer and the staff that works in that part of the building. Wow the holy spirit fall in the place the lord give differnt words for people and etc and we the lord was finish there with us we looked up at the clock and it was 430am in the morning we were in that officer for over 1hour and half praise God!! So after praying in the officer i felt lead from the holy spirit to go into this stairway that is back left hand corner of my corps to pray for things that were don't there that were not of god. So we prayed that forgiveness of what was done in there that was not of god. and that god will break that in jesus name spirit of lust and etc. So my friend major susan was praying in the holy of holys and out of no where when we were praying for that place this candle that was on the alter where major sue was praying crack in half so we comes and said whatever was here is no longer he that god has wiped this place clean.!! Praise God!! God is really moving my corps and i just ask him to continue to pour out his spirit on us!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

that is awesome nancy!!! bless you!

Anonymous said...

just thought i would leave a comment since ya told me too. awesomeness blog though nancy!
-sarah

Anonymous said...

i am erica brother of micheal andin ghana
i am very happy that u aredoing such a thng iin the kingdom
i wish we can communicate more and sharealot together
erickofiannan@yahoo.ca