Sunday, November 12, 2006

Freedom!!!

John 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you are truly free.
and it russian for my friend Kt От Иоанна 8:36:36Итак, если Сын освободит вас, то истинно свободны будете.

ok this is a very personal blog for me to write. So im not very good with sharing my personal stuff that is going on with me. I was taught as a kid to keep quiet never speak about your personal business just keep it to yourself.

So for sometime now ever seens i chould remember i've been keeping a serect hidden from my friends and family. and know one knew anything what i was hiddening from them(i was really good at that) so anyways like i finally had enough with it hidding from my friends acting like i was amazing christian. Well the other day i was speaking to friend online. And i finally came out with it and at first i was really scared going nancylee did u just said what i think it just said, And like fear set it and i starting thinking nancylee your friend is going to turn her back on u and she is going to hate u and have nothing to do with u again. But to my surpisement i was soooo wrong, dead wrong! she was complety understanding and there for me. Like i was happy to have someone just be there for me and not judge me or hate me. so friend asked pastor friend of mine if we chould get together and pray about what was going on with me. and so we met to today and i was sooo scared to even meet and even open up. so it took me while to really open up and to share what was up. so after awhile i opened up and i just came out with it. so after so prayer, im set free!! jesus has set me friend i have been set free no more hidding it anymore because god has wash it with his blood!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so proud of you (not in a boastful way, of course) but that is a HUGE step! Keep tearing down those bricks one by one - remember there's no mortar there holding them in place - just grab 'em and chuck 'em!

Erin said...

Praise the Lord! that is a really hard thing to do. wow! bless you!

Katie said...

nancy,

that's awesome. its so hard sometimes just to say it outloud, but Becki Phillips told me one time: once you speak it outloud, its power shrinks, like watching a giant become a dwarf.

remember that the battle is in your mind, so keep committing and commanding your thoughts to Jesus and you will remain free.

LOVE. :)
katie.

p.s. SO EXCITED about what is happening at your corps!