Wednesday, February 07, 2007

i've tagged myself

So i've been hearing about this whole tag thing? it's all about stateing 6 weird things about yourself. So i asked a friend tonight how come no one has tagged me? and she told me that since i don't have xanga i can't get tagged. So i have decied to tag myself!!! So there hahaha to all u dumb xanga users out there im being the weird one who is going where no one has gone before that right im taging myself!!! so for everyones enjoyment here are 7 weird things about nancylee



1. i wash my hair 2 times while im in the shower.

2.when i yawn i make a weird sound. for more information ask map

3. sometimes when i eat pasta i got really bad gas

4. i have a cat who claims to be satan

5. i have a glass of soda that have been sitting on my floor near my bed for 3 months

6. my room has been messes since i moved in to my apt and i have been living here for 1 and a half

7. i like to stick floor tiles to my face

1 comment:

Mary said...

All of those weird things appear completely normal or in my range of possible experiences. . . except for tiling your face!!!!!!! :) mary