Saturday, January 27, 2007

alot of answers from god

this week has been life changing for me in my walk with the lord. wedesday i was at my corps talking with some people about what god has been showing them and telling them in the past couple of months. it was wonderful for me to sit and listen to hear about what amazing mind blowing things at some points in the conversation i had to walk out because it was getting to much for me to hear not that it was me being rude or anything but it was making my head spin. and it takes alot for me to get to that point(map my friend don't laugh if u are reading this) anyway midpoint in the day my friend ask me question about ministry that a friend of mine asked me to join her in about couple of months ago and for the past 5 months i've been suggling asking god where do i fit in this whole thing? where do i connection in this whole puzzle? so i answered my friend and say basicly i haven't spoke to my friend about this in along time and i dunno what god has in store for me with this whole thing. So without asking god anyways or even saying anything to god, God ansswered me and say nancylee i want u to ministry healing in teen aglow. i was like what god?? and i was like omg god just connected the whole puzzle. So i was like woot in my head but not aloud:) and i was martha god just put the whole teen algow puzzle of where i fit. and she was like praise god!!! so this has been amazing week of just blessings from the lord praise is holy name!!

No comments: