Tuesday, January 02, 2007

i dont know what to call this blog





Where can I go, where can I run from YouYou’re everywhereYou know all my thoughts, You see through my waysAnd still You come to meSo, I sing a love song to YouFrom Heaven above, on earth down beneathYour love rains down on meYou know all my thoughts, You see through my skinAnd still You come to meSo, I sing a love song to You (repeat)You walk on wavesYou run with cloudsYou paint the sky for me to seeYour majesty, Your majesty is why I singThis is a love song to You,This is a love song to YouYou walk on wavesYou run with cloudsYou paint the sky for me to seeYour majesty, Your majesty is why I singMy life’s a love song to YouYou know my life’s a love song to YouMy life’s a love song to YouMy life’s a love song


so i was last night around 3am or this morning i should say i chouldn't really sleep so i decied that i would come into my living room and go on the internet for awhile. So i opened up windows media player where i have my kickin christian worship tunes at. And so i started to play my portable mill stuff that i have on there (yeah over night crews favorite cd ever) anyways i started really listening to the words of the song and begin to really think about what the man was singing on cd. you walk on coulds and u run with waves and your paint the sky for me to see. So i was like hold up wait min. I really started to think about how amazing the colors in the sky are and the sky everything i chould think of that god made. i was wow!! god painted the sky for me to see he made all this amazing things for me to see. So right now im like a little kid in the candy store looking around at stuff. i know this may should really child like but i dont care. im really starting to look at stuff and life in how differnet way now.

1 comment:

Katie said...

nancy -

what a BEAUTIFUL picture! that really blessed me! thank you so much for posting it!

i love you, hope to see you tonight!

katie.