Wednesday, January 10, 2007


above are both pictures of my grandfather (aka poppy) and my aunt linda in the background. anyways my poppy is going to be 76 in 10 days and i really love this man. He has been thought hell and back lossing his leg at the age of 35 with and he raised 4 children and later to raise me and me 2 other cousin he and my grandma step in loving then didn't have to and grandparents both saved to take me and my cousin on vacation every summer. and later on losing my grandmother to cancer. i really admire my grandfather for what he did for me and my cousins even though my grandfather will never read this blog because he hates computers. i just wanted to say thanks poppy for all u did for us i love u

1 comment:

Katie said...

nancy,

awesome. thanks for sharing this!

katie.