Sunday, January 07, 2007

this above is my best friend in the world besides jesus Monica me and is chick have been though some crazy times. Fights on the el and subway in atlanta Ga Long story:) parents being sick walking to the hospital to go see them when we didn't have any car fare. I've been really thinking about my friendship with this girl and i really im happy that god sent me such a wonderful friend that puts up with my crap my rude matters my loud mouth my craziest and i along put up with her "outbursts" lol and another such things that i can't now go into because of serect packed we made anyways yeah my wonderful friend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the stuff friendship is made of, huh? I especially like the bit about the no carfare. Can totally relate! It's like you share a common world, a common reality, and a spiritual reality where it all makes sense between the two of you! My friend Jen and I used to save up all week to go to this little dive for a cup of chilli after class! We would eat unlimited amounts of bread and butter. 20 years later and we still haven't forgotten. :)

Mary Z.